Do you already know our Memory Game ‘Simon’?
This smart textile demonstrates the possibilities of using touch sensors playfully and interactively.
The game consists of several LEDs and embroidered touch buttons. The aim is to remember the light pattern of the LEDs and to repeat the pattern by touching the sensors.
Do you think the game is too easy? With each additional game level, another LED is added. Let’s see how far you get!
The Memory Game ‘Simon’ comes with a colorful design and is as small as an A4 sheet of paper.
The Memory Game ‘Simon’ is also available as a special Triple Head Edition, combining three different embroidery technologies:
- Standard embroidery with conductive and non-conductive thread (F-head)
- Moss embroidery with conductive thread (K-head)
- Tailored Fibre Placement (TFP) of conductive fiber (W-head)
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 30 cm
- Power supply: USB (cable included)
Generally interested in our embroidered capacitive touch technology? Check out our Capacitive Touch Demo and the ability to detect touch through various dielectric materials such as leather, wood, and plastic.